Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wooo...it's been a while!





Wow! I can't believe I haven't posted anything new in over a month now! All I can say is life has been so busy. School has started back of course. I have a new principal and assistant principal, and that's always a learning process for everyone involved. It's been great though...I love the sense of calm and organization that seems to have settled over our new school year. Even with the calm, it's always hectic right here at the beginning working our way back into a schedule.




My shop has grown to include some new items. It's so much fun to see a new piece of fabric and instantly know exactly how it should look made up into an outfit. That's happened with a couple of pieces over the last month or so. I have a few ideas in the "crock pot" simmering away just waiting for enough time and energy to be made into some new style. Be sure to check back for updates on those new ideas.




I have a new venue for my clothing also. Handmadefuzion is a new site that is juried, which is what I liked about it. Etsy is still great, but anyone can have an Etsy shop if they are willing to just input a little information and a couple of photos. Handmadefuzion requires the seller to submit photos for an application process, and thankfully, I was accepted. I'm sure there will more updates on that soon. In the meantime, please be sure to visit me there . Around December, I will also be joining the Lollishops venue. It sounds like it will be a fun site to be a part of. It's called the "frou-frou marketplace." Sounds like me, huh? Well, some of things are very frou-frou, so we'll see what that brings.




I'll try to become more regular at this blogging. But for now I leave you with a few new items...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment