Friday, July 11, 2008

Bellaboos New Model




Bellaboos has a great new model! Isn't she just adorable? We had so much fun watching her pose and priss around in her Bellaboos clothes. It was a delight to sew these with her in the back of my mind. I could just picture her little curls and huge eyes as I stitched all those ruffles! We have many new items up in the etsy shop with lots more coming. I'm hard at work creating a new Fall line of items for babies and older children as well. And to all you moms of boys out there, I'm working on it! I know how difficult it is to find cute little boy things having had 2 myself, but really...there's only so much you can do when there are no ruffles and rick rack involved! I'm always open to suggestions! For now, be sure to stop over at etsy and visit!

4 comments:

  1. After looking at your website(s), let's just say MISS MARLI has more clothes than I've had in 21 years! Lol

    Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you have joined EtsyBABY! Your shop is wonderful and will be a great addition to our team. Besides EtsyBABY, we have another bond...golden retrievers! We've had three and they were all named Wrigley, after Wrigley Field & the Cubs, lol. Actually, they were Wrigley I, II & III. Aren't they the best dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, got a little carried away and lost my train of thought. Your model is cute, cute, cute in that creation of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment