Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cora Paige

Today I learned of a precious baby girl named Cora Paige McClenahan. Cora was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma in January and went to be with Jesus just three short weeks later. I cannot even begin to imagine what her family must be experiencing right now, but I do know that their faith and strength inspired me. You can read about Cora's life here.

The Kansas community where Cora lived is having a benefit to build a playground in her memory, and many of us in the etsy community are donating proceeds to help them meet their goal. I am donating the proceeds from the sale of several of my new knot dress designs to the Cora paige Project. Be sure to head on over to etsy and type "Cora Paige" in the search box. There are many, many beautiful items to choose from. Here is a photo of my benefit items available at this time:




1 comment:

  1. Good for you, that is actually how I stumbled upon you, I learned, and cried, about this story this morning, we are truly blessed. I have twin boys and hugged them a little bit tighter. My prayers are with Cora's family. Bravo for doing something, no wonder your boys are such good young men!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment