Monday, May 12, 2008

For the twins




I have a friend that I teach with the first nine weeks of every school year (in fact, she taught one of my children a few years ago) anyway...all that to say that earlier this year she found out that she and her husband were expecting another baby...make that two babies! We were all so excited for her; of course, we're not going home with her to help take care of her three children...oh did I forget to mention they already have a 2 year old? That's right, 3 in daycare! She needs all the help she can get. I decided to make the twins some little matching diaper sets because really, can we have too many of those? I was able to find this adorable bib pattern free online from http://nested.typepad.com/blog/files/bib-instructions.pdf. She has a great blog! I found out so much from just reading her very well-written posts. I've bookmarked that one to make sure I get back there often. Here's a couple of pics of the diaper sets. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment