Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day







Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there and especially to my own. We were able to spend Mother's Day with both mine and Andy's moms today...it's so convenient for both families to live in the same town! Today was also Andy's birthday, so that made it an even nicer celebration!



Most of my new endeavors (http://www.bellaboos.com/, http://www.artsiegirl.etsy.com/, and this blog) all came about because of my sister's impending motherhood and my new found love of embroidery. All of the girly items in both of my shops have been made for Miss Marli Claire as we have already determined that she will be the girliest of them all and she's not even arrived yet! We are eagerly awaiting her arrival in just a couple more weeks now. If this child is a tomboy, it may very well destroy what little bit of sanity I have remaining! The photos you see are two of my favortie new outfits for Miss Marli. She can thankfully wear these while she is still very young and we are able to completely force our will upon her. Lord help the day she tells us all she'll be wearing the camo t-shirt and jeans to school today!










1 comment:

  1. Hi! I saw you posted on an Etsy forum & wanted to stop by your blog and say hello!
    I love your products!
    I'm on blogspot too & new so I'm reading up about the "how to" and things.....
    When do we even have time to do our crafts with all the blogging & our daily lives???
    Take care!
    jen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment